> Audio Visual Engineer I
Audio Visual Engineer I
System design and consultation for visual display systems and associated equipment including computer-related control systems, audio components and software. Research, develop and/or test audio visual (A/V) hardware and software systems that can be deployed into control room environments. May oversee the manufacturing and installation of A/V display related equipment or components.
- Create cost effective and functional designs of audio/visual systems for both engineering and build projects.
- Enhance position as control room industry leading A/V integrator through cost effective and functional designs.
- Produce documentation including functional use statements, operator interface manuals, and schematic or signal flow diagrams.
- Close communication with the technicians and shop floor to ensure that designs are introduced to production efficiently and that production feedback is designed into the products.
- Support the deployment of all electro-mechanical and electronic components, devices or systems.
Location: Dillsburg, PA
Apply Online Now
If you would like to be considered for employment with the highly motivated team at Mauell Corporation, but do not see an open position, please contact us.
All correspondence is completely confidential.
At Mauell Corporation, our employees have a wide range of benefits available to them:
- Pleasant Working Environment
- Excellent Pay
- Flexible Working Environment
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D, Accident Insurance and Specified Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K Individual Retirement Plan
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Mauell Corporation treats colleagues, customers, the community and the environment with care and consideration.
We strive to provide an innovative, productive, and enjoyable team environment for all employees and our customers.